Gabriel’s thoughts on Nana:
I like to play with her in the snow. She is great at making
our lunch. She is fun to play with. I like her. I liked making food with her at
Breckenridge. She likes to do crafts with me and Eva. Nana is good at crafts. She
and Grandpa are the best people in the entire earth at Breckenridge. I love
Nana.
Eva’s thoughts on Nana:
Nana loves Eva and Gabriel and Luke. I like doing crafts
with Nana. She is fun to play with. I like playing with her in the snow. When
she plays with me in the snow I like her. She’s going to be happy about our
message from the little kids. She acts nice. I thought she was good at doing
sharing time. I like the teachers that were in Breckenridge when I went to
church. I like my lunch that she makes me. Love Nana. Love, Eva. Good bye.
Rhonda’s thoughts on her Mom:
I love you mom. I appreciate all that you do for others. You
are a great example and while I am sure I will never be able to match you and
all that you do it is something that I strive for. Thank you for being a great
Nana, mom and mother-in-law. We are all extremely lucky to have you in our
lives. I love you, Rhonda
Matt’s thoughts on Rhonda’s mom:
I don’t think I could have gotten a better
mother-in-law. I appreciate your
honesty, humility, and generosity, as well as your capacity for hard work and
respect for others’ agency. I always
enjoy talking to you, on the phone or in person. Your example is stellar, in all aspects of
your life. Thanks for being such a
wonderful person.
LOVE THE BLOG....love the picture of Luke and I. Love, the picture of Natalie and I are the grandchildren ready for trick or treat. Now I will have to learn my way around this site. THANK YOU so much for getting this set up. :) Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteoops, I put "are" instead of "and," in my comment
Delete